More Features Introduction for mask G401:
• Disposable Nuisance Dust Mask
• One size respirators designed to fit most face sizes
• Provides basic protection against non-toxic dust, pollen
• Offered in valve and non-valved versions.
• Straps color, optional valve lettering
20 pieces in a polybag, then put in colorbox.
20 boxes,i.e. 400 masks in a carton.
Important: Reading for RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
To choose a proper mask protection equipment, firstly identify the environment hazard from Dust, Mist, metal Fumes and Gas or Vapors.
Dust = Solid particles of several sizes generated by crushing solid materials.
Mist = Particles of evaporated liquid (water or organic basis.
Fumes = Small size particles of evaporated or melted solids, generally coming from
Gas & Vapors = Substances that are normally airborne. Could be fluid generated by the passage from liquid or solid status to airborne, through evaporation or boiling.
Disposable mask respirators are most effective when there is a good seal between the edges of the respirator and the face. The instant this seal is broken, protection is compromised as contaminated air can leak in through any gaps.
|% Min of filtration||80%||94%||99%|
|Total InwardLeakage (TIL)||22%||8%||2%|
|Nominal ProtectionFactor (NPF)||4,5 x TLV||12,5 x TLV||50 x TLV|
|Assigned ProtectionValue (APV)||4 x TLV||10 x TLV||20 x TLV|
|Protect From ★★||non-toxic dust and/or water-bases aerosols||slightly toxic or irritating solid aerosols and / or liquids.||solid aerosols and/or liquids listed as toxic|
G.T. Safety Mask Respirator
GT Mask PPE range apply the latest updated standards, to offer the highest level of protection. Moreover, comfortable and light-weight ensure a pleasant wear even for long hours of use.
Your safety is our mission!
Our safety mask include of Regular industrial dust mask, carbon & valved face mask, filtered Full Face Masks and Half Masks, all is designed to offer the most comfortable and best fitting product. A user-friendly range with interchangeable filters, fitting with many different models of our full face and half face masks. Breathe safer and easier with GT Safety!
Type A: Application Organic Vapors and Gases with a boiling point of 65C and above (solvents and hydrocarbons).
Type B: Application Inorganic Vapors and Gases (excluding Carbon Dioxide/Monoxide)
Type E: Application Sulphur Dioxide and other Acidic Vapors and Gases .
Type K: Application Ammonia and its Organic Ammonia Derivatives Vapours and Gases .
Type ABEK: Application Combination Filter (all of the above)
Type P: Application P. Dust/Particle
EN 149: 2001 +A1:2009 Respiratory Protective Devices
- Filtering half masks to protect against particles
FFP1, FFP2, FFP3
NIOSH National Institute for Occupational Safety
- American Standard for filtering facial masks.
NIOSH N95: Filter at least 95% of the particles suspended in the air.
NIOSH N99: Filter at least 99% of the particles
suspended in the air.
AS/NZS:1716 - Australia standard for face masks.
DS2 - Japan standard for face masks.
KN90/95 - China standard for face masks.
KF90/94 - Korea standard for face mask.
EN 136: 1998 Respiratory Protective Devices - Full Face Masks.
- This European Standard specifies minimum requirements for full face masks for respiratory protective devices.
EN 140: 1998 Respiratory Protective Devices - Half Masks and Quarter Masks.
- This European Standard specifies minimum requirements for half masks and quarter masks for use as part of respiratory protective devices, except escape apparatus and diving apparatus.
EN 14387: 2004 Respiratory Protective Devices - Gas Filter(s) And Combined Filter(s).
- This European Standard refers to gas filters and combined filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices.
EN 143: 2000 Respiratory Protective Devices - Particle Filters
- This European Standard specifies particle filters for use as components in unassisted respiratory protective devices with the exception of escape apparatus and filtering face pieces.
ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY